Friday, April 9, 2010

Garden Style

Today I went to H&M by myself, which was actually quite relaxing. I got to look around and try on stuff without worrying what anyone else thought about what I picked up or bought. I even enjoyed driving that far and having some alone time. It was really freeing in a way.
I interviewed an artist yesterday named Rita Baldwin for my honors art class, and I actually found out we had a lot in common as far as art goes. She also struggles with not being able to "let go" of realism in order to portray the feeling of something, if that makes any sense. I really loved her work, and it really inspired me to try oil painting sometime. She also really loves flowers!
Sorry for the awkwardness that is these photos. I spent forever trying to take decent pictures but only got these ones that were remotely okay.
Sophie Max dress, Free People lace shirt thing, H&M leggings and flower hairband (on wrist), Seychelles shoes.
(I got the shoes in my Easter basket, by the way!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous A Prelude to our Fairytale said...

Cute, cute, cute! Awkward? No. Adorable? Absolutely! I just wish there was an up-close picture of the shoes..

April 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

CUTTTTTTTTTTE! haha. :)

Guess what? I went to H&M today. It was awesome! so many floral patterns, and girly designs. I loved it. :) THe only thing I could have done with was the super long lines to the dressing room, it was out the door at 1pm! what?! haha. but other than that it was fab.

Also I have a new blog, not about my teeth! sweet! haha. check it out, and follow:

www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

sweet.

-makay

April 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Kell said...

I adore that outfit!

April 9, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home