Friday, April 16, 2010

Inspiration overload!

Sorry I didn't post for the last couple days, I know I've posted pretty much every day lately. I'm soo excited about prom tomorrow, and I've been busy trying to get everything ready! I went out yesterday AND today looking for jewelry, and I finally found some stuff, and got these fancy things for my hair too. I'm definitely going to take plenty of pictures! I also got a birthday present for my friend today and it's really cool!
I also went on a field trip today for National Art Honor Society, and we got to make these metal etching prints, and they actually turned out pretty cool looking. I might post pictures of mine later.
Because I don't have any images of my own to post, I'm just going to share my most recently loved looks from lookbook. You can never have too much inspiration! Just click to see them on lookbook.
I LOVE this lace thing, and those cute socks.
LOOKBOOK.nu:
I wish I could wear this mustard color. I love it.
LOOKBOOK.nu:
I've been totally into the floral pants/leggings lately. They're awesome! I'm pretty sure these two are the same pants actually.
LOOKBOOK.nu:
LOOKBOOK.nu:
I'm thinking about altering this vintage dress I have to look like this.
LOOKBOOK.nu:
I love denim jackets over dresses!
LOOKBOOK.nu:
LOOKBOOK.nu:
I want some acid wash pants!
LOOKBOOK.nu:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

1st of all... I AM SO EXCITED!(bout my party and stuff.) :)

Also how was your art fieldtrip? anything eventful? nah. haha.

I hope you have a fabulous time at prom. I know it is going to be awesome! :) (make sure to post some pics. I want to see your ddress and uber cute shoes).

and great inspiration. I agree those pants/leggings are AH-DOR-A-BLEEEE! So cute. :)

-makay

April 17, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home