at the park!
Lindsay and I spent the afternoon at the park yesterday and had so much fun! Unfortunately it was cloudy, but I still think we got some cool pictures! I took all of the ones of her, and she took all of the ones of me. I have the best best friend in the world!!

Swinging really brings me back to like, 4th grade.

I'm wearing: Free People dress, H&M leggings, Aldo shoes, Vintage bag and jewelry
She's wearing: American Eagle shorts and belt, Frye shoes, Anthropologie blazer, my mom's ring, and a bracelet from Africa!
Do take a moment to forget about all the bunnies and candy, and remember what today really is about, the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I hope you had a great Easter!

















4 Comments:
AGREED DANA!!!! Check out my blog... I had a total shpill. If you watch that passion of christ music video it is intense, but the true meaning of today.
That is soooo awesome, I love the way spring break is like a "Fake" summer for a week, and then you have to wait 1/2 a semester to taste it again. haha.
Cute outfits btw. :)
And yeah, spring break has shown me what great people I have surrounded my self with! :)
Have fun!
-makay
i lost my braclet from africa :(
and no...I have the best friend in the world :D
love the top picture :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home