Vintage Backpack
Currently on the hunt for the perfect vintage backpack! Well, sort of. One I can buy when I have some money.
I don't want all leather because it would be heavy (and more expensive). Here's what I've found:
Cute but too small:
![]() |
| Link |
![]() |
| Link |
![]() |
| Link |
I wish the details on this were leather:
![]() |
| Link |
Wish this wasn't just one-shoulder:
![]() |
| Link |
If they didn't cost so much:
![]() |
| Link |
![]() |
| Link |
And lastly, the possible ones!
This one's a little dull, but it would go with stuff, and it's a leather and canvas mix.
![]() |
| Link |
I totally love this one the most! But it's on ebay so it might get sort of pricey, and the shipping cost is way high.
![]() |
| Link |
Really like this one too, but also on ebay, so the price might go up.
| Link Which one is your favorite? |
Labels: shopping










1 Comments:
I really like the one shoulder drawstring bag though as you pointed out, the one shoulder aspect is a low point. I like the fabric though. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home