Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Riverside

I just realized I never shared these pictures with you, even though they aren't spectacularly interesting or anything.  Lindsay and I visited this little town called Valle Crucis, NC when I visited her the weekend before last.  The park there was absolutely beautiful, and it made me wish there was a place like this closer to home.  Imagine the photography opportunities!  Neither of us had our cameras, but these were taken with her iPhone 4, and personally I think the quality is great for a phone.  I even got these off Facebook, which reduced the quality even more, and they still look decent.
I love this photo.  It looks straight out of an Anthropologie catalog.  Go Lindsay!
We almost matched, wearing the same style of dresses with short leggings.
Don't know what I was pointing at, haha.
Trying not to fall.
Isn't it lovely?
Lindsay's really cute Frye sandals looked so picturesque.
I love this one, too.
I know, I always wear this dress.  It's my go-to outfit!  It works in the summer with short leggings and sandals, and in the winter with long leggings, boots, and a coat.  I'm buying this dress again when it goes on sale; that's how much I love it.

Lindsay's wearing an H&M dress, Abercrombie & Fitch short leggings, Frye sandals, and a Lucky Brand purse.  I'm wearing my usual Free People dress, H&M leggings, vintage Dooney & Bourke purse, and just some Rainbow flip flops.  I haven't worn ordinary flip flops in ages, but I had blisters on my feet so I had to!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Moira said...

gorgeous pictures! i love your outfit :)

September 8, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger S said...

Gorgeous!
The butterfly ones are amazing.

September 8, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This is so beautiful. I love these pictures. Plus your floral dress is perfect for a day outside.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

September 9, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Jessica Jersey said...

nice blog (:

September 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

Wow! great images!

Adele – http://moltocuriosa.com

September 10, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Gabriela said...

Wow, those photos are really beautiful, I love the dress.

September 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home