Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bloggers Block

I'm experiencing what would best be described as blogger's block, where I just have no idea what to blog about.  So please, let me know what you'd like to hear more about in this poll.


If you picked other, please explain in the comments!
I will leave you all with some inspiring images.
via thelittledeers
via carolines mode (I'm actually working on making shorts like these)


Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! just came across your blog and love it so much. i just started on myself today. you don't have to check it out or anything. i wasn't advertising. glad to see a carolina girl like myself! good luck :))

July 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Chloe and Alicia said...

a good way to make nice holes is if you slit them horizontally and then use a cheese grater... sounds really weird. but it works.

July 26, 2010 at 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Meera said...

love your blog!
I wouldn't mind hearing from fashion reviews from you-which collection or shops you like or don't like.
Otherwise, your blog is great! :)

July 27, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home