Savannah
Why yes. I will be attending college at this lovely place next year (hopefully)!
Isn't it beautiful?
Speaking of beautiful, the weather during our spring break is supposed to be FLAWLESS, so expect lots of pictures and fun things being posted during next week! These past few days have been good photo taking days, but I just have had SERIOUS senioritis lately and it's making me so incredibly lazy all the time. Sorry about that!


2 Comments:
I forgive your senioritis, and I am SO SO SO JEALOUS of your beautiful school! The school I want to go to in Melbourne might be as pretty, but I just really hope you have the best time there!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am so happy for you! The campus is gorgeous! :)
And I am soooooo excited about the weather! Woohoo! Kinda weird that it was snowing a month ago... haha.
-makay
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home