Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Coral

Sorry I have neglected this blog lately. It's not that I've been busy, I've just had nothing interesting to post about! I do love the outfit I wore today. I literally just threw it on and it worked. I love days like that. Obviously, I'm lovin the side braid trend, perfect for bad hair days! These are my prom shoes, and they are sooooo comfortable. Definitely my new favorite heels. I got this dress back in like 8th grade and it's still pretty great! I'm SO glad to have an H&M so close now, this jacket is totally perfect! My actual day other than my outfit was boring as usual, though. I applied for housing at SCAD yesterday; I hope I get decent roomates!
H&M jacket, Roxy dress, my mom's necklace, Franco Sarto heels.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Yay a post! haha. :)

I LOVED YOUR OUTFIT! I seriously love it. :) You are gorgeous girl!

Oh, and I am sure your day was boring... everything but marketing I presume. You must admit our convos in there are pretty... well.......... interestinnng. haha. I think I will leave it at that. haha.

-makay

April 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Kyla Makay said...

You have been tagged... for the "me in 3s". Look at my blog for details. :)

-makay

April 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Intergalactic Poppy said...

Ooh i love those schoes ;o

May 24, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home