Hey!
I went shopping today, and got this jacket on clearance, which is pretty surprising considering that those green military-style jackets are huge this spring. I got myself some high waist black jeans from Urban Outfitters, too. I've been wanting the American Apparel ones for awhile now, but I'm always afraid to buy things online. I think I tried on every lace top at UO, but nothing seemed to work. I might just have to keep searching for the vintage one that's out there somewhere!
For some reason, the look I last posted on lookbook got deleted, but I just looked again now and it's back on there. Weird...
This is one of my favorite songs from The Rocket Summer's new album. Hope you like it! It's called "Hey!" Just press play!

1 Comments:
great taste in fashion (love the jacket), and music. I was jammin' out! :)
-makay
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home