Thursday, February 18, 2010

exhausted.

I am SO TIRED. You can see it in my eyes. Especially in that first picture. I was up way late last night trying to finish some scholarship stuff. I'm still trying to go to SCAD!
On top of that, I woke up late this morning, so I had like 2 seconds to get dressed. I decided to just throw together some of my favorite pieces and just see if it worked. My favorite sweater, scarf, shoes, and (almost favorite) jeans. This top is new, but it's already a favorite. Look at those cute little flowers! I had a good hair/face day today, even though I looked very tired!
Forever 21 jeans, We Who See boots, Anthropologie top, Rubbish cardigan, Nine West scarf.
And just as a side note, guys don't change. Don't ever expect them to change, even if they say they will. If they get mad at you for no reason, they will continue to do so no matter what they try to make you believe.
Thank you everyone who reads/comments on my blog. They really do make my day a little better!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please please PLEASE put that first picture on Lookbook! It's so damned pretty, and effortless, and I'd hype it and heart it and comment it because it is just boss.
I think I'm in love with your cardigan... O.O

Also, Boys really are like that. It's quite terrible. They seem so laid back about love, and we go to such extremes to even get them to notice us, and when they do, it's a simple 'Oh, hey.' and nothing more. Why!?
Nice post :0
x

February 19, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home