Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i celebrated single awareness day.

This was my Valentines Day outfit. I actually just took these photos today, though. Those roses that my ex gave me went to good use in these photos!
I remember my mom bought me these shoes in like 8th grade and I really didn't like them, but she insisted on getting them anyways. They look so great with tights! I don't know what I was thinking. This dress was on super clearance at Anthropologie, but that's because it was sized really strangely. I got it tailored though, so now it fits great! It reminds me a little of the Rodarte for Target collection with the sheer top part and the nude color.
Anthropologie dress, Target tights, Enzo Angiolini shoes.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

Very pretty! Love the tights with it!

February 17, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful dress!!

btw I would LOVE it if you checked out my new blog!

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

February 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm partial to those shoes :)
x

February 19, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home