Sunday, March 11, 2012

Savannah

Hello all! I've noticed that I've lost a lot of followers because of my lack of blogging, so if you are still reading this, I really appreciate it! I will continue blogging even if it's only every once in awhile, so keep following if you like my posts.

These are the first photos I've taken in Savannah where I go to school, so I don't have many. Even though Brett (my boyfriend) took them, taking them in public is still intimidating. I'm hoping I can improve so that I can keep this blog going. School always keeps me so busy that I rarely have time to call my parents and best friend back home, let alone take nice photos and write a blog post. I'm still working on a fibers degree at SCAD. If you happen to be thinking about SCAD as a possible school for you, don't be afraid to email me and ask me about it.
Free People blouse, Urban Outfitters tights, vintage Dooney & Bourke purse (my favorite!), Dolce Vita shoes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Super cute. Love it.

March 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home