Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not a Dress!

I am just going to admit now that I wore this outfit awhile ago now, and just got around to posting it. I'm a slack-o blogger sometimes. And I'm not sure if anyone still reads my blog, but I started this for myself, so I will continue it for myself and whoever might still look at it.

This isn't a dress, but actually a romper! Found it in a Goodwill along with this belt awhile back.
Vintage romper and belt, Patricia Nash purse, Rock and Candy shoes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam B said...

Dana I read ! I read! Keep on posting will ya?!

July 28, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Kell said...

That's really cute! I love how bright it is.

July 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Miss Independent said...

wow, i thought it was a dress! such a lovely romper!

July 28, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger S said...

I love rompers but I have yet to try one on.
Yours looks great :)

July 30, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home