Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dreamcatcher

My friend Jennifer gave me this dreamcatcher necklace back in fifth grade. People made fun of me for wearing it back then, but lately it's been making its way back into my outfits. I got a job at my favorite store, Free People! I've only done a little bit of training so far, but I think it will be fun. It's nice to dress like myself when I go to work instead of wearing Aeropostale clothes. I could wear this to work.
Free People dress, H&M leggings, Frye boots, Ecote bag (Urban Outfitters).

I got this dress back in the summertime at a Marshalls store. It was really cheap, I guess because nobody wants to buy a sweater dress in the summer. My boyfriend Brett took these pictures, aren't they nice?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Makay said...

Aw! Dana! You look so pretty... I am so happy for you and your job... like you said, it is good to have a job where you are surrounded by what you love... and it is a plus that you get to express yourself as well.
And yes! Brett took amazing pictures! Gorgeous.
Ky

December 10, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Great outfit! That necklace is super cute, and Free People sounds like a wonderful place to work, I love that store!
~Drew
http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

December 29, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home