Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School Starts Next Week

Hello all! Long time no post! I've been having a great summer, even though it's not nearly as good as being at school in Savannah. My boyfriend Brett came to visit and took some more photos of me. I got this Free People dress (originally $200 something) for $15 at Marshalls! Poor dress; nobody liked it because the straps were all tangled up on the hanger.
Free People dress, Ecote purse, Frye boots, jewelry from many various places.


School starts next week for me. I can't wait to go back!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

This is a beautiful outfit. Reminds me of the woodland, and adventures on barefeet. Love xx

sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
amyflyingakite.com

September 6, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Irene Wibowo said...

love the dress! nice! :)

Love Simple Green

September 6, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home