Red Lace
I LOVE my outfit today so much. I actually went in a thrift store with this outfit on, minus the lace shirt, and I got so excited when I found this shirt because it's perfect with this. Also, my pictures turned out good today! I like the red lace with the green leaves.
And also, I got a wonderful haircut! My hair stylist is so great. She was actually VERY pregnant and having minor contractions while cutting my hair, haha, but she still did a great job. That's how talented she is!
vintage lace shirt and floral skirt, Hollister grey shirt, Olsenboye shoes
I get to see my best friend today! She's coming home from college for labor day weekend. I can't wait!
Labels: outfits







3 Comments:
love the red lace! and ur hair is gorgeous!
cute hair :) i can't decide whether to get a fringe again or not :P
http://fashionpeach17.blogspot.com
I love your hair!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home