My First Blog Giveaway!
I am giving away a brand new faux patent leather purse from the Merona Collection at Target! I got this bag awhile back and it doesn't really fit my style, so I've decided to give it to one of my lucky readers. I really love this purse, especially the leopard lining on the inside. The Merona Collection generally has more stylish items than the normal Merona stuff from Target. The color is really great for fall. I'll also include a little hand-written note inside.
This bag looks really cute as a shoulder bag, and you can also tuck in the strap and make it a clutch. It looks great dressed up or down.
To enter, you must follow my blog, then do one (or both) of the following:
1. Leave me a comment. Just tell me something interesting or funny about yourself!
2. Post about my giveaway on your own blog, and leave a comment with a link to your post so I know you did it.
If you do both, you get two entries! And sorry, but this is for US readers only. I can't afford international shipping! I'll reveal the winner in about a week.
Labels: giveaway





13 Comments:
Random Fact:
I hate eating any sort of meat off the bone. It is just something weird about me. I used to be a total vegetarian, but gave up over my love for cheeseburgers. ha.
CUTE BAG! :) I am excited.
Love, Makay
Follow you in google reader
something interesting about me- I am a twin. ;)
Fact: I have memorized ALL of the lines to Rocky 3 and Rocky 4 :)
I was born in the 90's but my favorite music, styles, and movies are based on the 80's !
http://kiddbeast.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway.html
the link to the blog i posted about the giveaway :)
http://lifeasiseeit123.blogspot.com/2010/08/expressive-morning.html (the link to the blog I posted about the giveaway)
And well something interesting about me is that I love to observe people,it's kind of fascination for me to watch other people and see what they do in their time...it sounds kind of creepy but it has always been an adventure since I was a child, just watching other people laugh about something that their friend said or watching a couple fight in the middle of the street or just watching people walking on the street it has always been interesting to me. :) Well I hope i can get that bag because I love it!!! and sorry for the creepiness of mine.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!:)
amandasphotogarden.blogspot.com
I made a post on my blog advertising your blog! check it out :) i hope i win that amazing bag!
i just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment..(: and i'm so totally interestedd in that really cute bag! i love give-aways i mean ive never won one, nor do i expect to but i just think they're fun(: lol. something funny/interesting about me....hmmm....i'm deathly afraid of centipedes to the point that i've screamed and woken up my mom at 3AM to kill one for me! lol.
Ooh, that's such a pretty bag!
I'm afraid to eat spaghetti because the last two times I ate it I threw up the next day. I know that it was probably just a coincidence, but still... =p
This comment has been removed by the author.
Something interesting about me- I always find a way to get hurt. Never in a serious way, but more like in the way where it hurts for like two minutes then it's just something you laugh about. Over the years I've done some stupid things. I've ran into a mailbox (No, not in a car or a bike or anything... Ran straight into a mailbox. In front of like 10 people.), fallen off a ski lift, ect. But somehow I never got seriously injured and now it's just something that my friends and I laugh about. Makes for some good stories. :) (I must kinda sound crazy at this point... o.o)
Oh, and here's the blog shoutout!
http://1000milescloser.blogspot.com/2010/08/shoutout.html
I really hope I win the bag! :) But if not, that's alright.
-Sophie.
I'm pretty sure I'm already following you!
Now let's see. 1- I won't eat KFC anymore, because the last two times I ate there I got food poisoning. 2- When I was in elementary school I was obsessed with hot cheetos. Then they started making me sick, and now I haven't had any for probably 9 or 10 years.
The bag's adorable!
I followed you on Google Reader and next year I am going to LaGuardia Arts. The school the movie Fame was based on. I'm going to be a technical theater major! :)
I also posted about the giveaway on my blog here: http://techtheater.tumblr.com/post/923654182/bag-giveaway.
Thanks so much.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home