Sunday, February 14, 2010

bittersweet.

I had a great day shopping with my best friend today, but then I got home. Basically, I more than likely won't be going to the college of my dreams. I'll leave it at that in order to avoid an overly emotional post.
Watching this music video cheers me up, though. It's so adorable and funny. The song is "Shiksa (Girlfriend)" by Say Anything. This band is kinda an acquired taste, but once you get into them, you're addicted. Max Bemis is so awesome.
It actually snowed again yesterday and last night, but it was so warm today that it's basically gone already. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take any pictures in it this time around.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wondrous comment. It made me feel better...a bit. :)
I am sorry to hear that, chicken, but just think that if you go to another school, even if you don't want to be going there, you might find you like certain aspects better than you would the school of your dreams.
I hope you have a small chance of going there, and that everything works out well for you!
Sorry again :(

love x

February 14, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home