minor changes
I've made a few minor changes to the blog, just to make navigation a little easier! I went through ALL of my posts and added labels, and there are links to those on the sidebar, so now you find what you need to see. I also added a couple new blogs to my daily reads. Under links, I added my new we heart it page, which I just got, so it doesn't have much on it yet. Feel free to follow me though and I'll follow you; something is sure to be on there soon! Let me know if you have any further suggestions of how I can make this blog better!

1 Comments:
Yay! I'm in your blog roll, Thanks so much!
I like the new changes, and I can't really think of anything you can do to make this blog better, it's perfect as it is Dana!
More videos of you and your friend performing as they come I would love to see, though. You're absolutely captivating ^_^
Much love,
x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home