inspiration.
There are plenty of days where my inspiration is pretty obvious. Sometimes, I copy outfit ideas from other blogs and magazines pretty directly. My overall style, however, is a big mixture of tons of inspirations, from other blogs to magazines to art and even nature.
If I could pinpoint one blog that has influenced my style the most, it would be Fashion Fillers. I've seriously taken so many ideas from this girl's style without even realizing it. I "followed" this blog just by visiting it every day before I even had a blog of my own. It got me into reading fashion blogs, and creating one! But seriously, if you look back at past outfit posts, even from the beginning, her style has obviously influenced mine.
Here are some of my all-time favorite outfits from her blog:
Labels: inspiration






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home