Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Details

My grandma got me this flower bracelet from an antique store, circa 1930!  My brother got me the peach and green one from Hawaii, and the peach is actually a rare coral.  I bought the leather one myself at the beach during the summer.
I got these really cute oxfords for 80% off at JC Penny, so they were only $11.95!  They're made by Olsenboye, which is Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's less-expensive brand.  I love them so much!  They're actually a full size smaller than what I usually wear, but they still fit just fine.  It just goes to show you that you should try on anything that you love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger alainatastic said...

What cute shoes! And that bracelet! How gorgeous! I love the beautiful detailing! It's so intricate!

September 1, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Abigail Oliveros said...

the shoes and all three bracelets are adorable!

September 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home