Monday, March 22, 2010

Natural Light

I got inspired by this blog post yesterday, so instead of going outside to take these pictures, I tried this instead. I wish I had a model to take pictures of, though. That would make matters much easier.
H&M dress, random pearls, Forever 21 shoes.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this outfit... shoes... location... jewelry... EVERYTHING! Ultra-feminine and super adorable. :)

-makay

March 22, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Such a darling, romantic look! I love the colors - the dress and shoes are so pretty!

March 22, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

soft pretty and romantic, I love it!!

March 22, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I love your outfit! Beautiful colors. =]

bridget-frances.blogspot.com

April 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you look wonderful :)

August 17, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home