Saturday, March 20, 2010

H&M

Today was so beautiful! I finally got a chance to go to the mall to the BRAND NEW H&M store! It just opened Thursday! I'm super excited about having one so close to home. I think it got over 75 degrees here, and I'm seeing more and more spring flowers every day! :)
vintage bag and Free People dress:
my Aldo shoes (so glad to finally be able to wear them again!):
my wrist (vintage pearls and watch, light years bracelet):
my mom's wrist (brighton ring, bracelets handmade by my aunt!):
I love these trees so much:
H&M!:
Free People dresses (my best friend was thinking about getting the peach one):
more Free People dresses (I got this one!):
there was a mirror in the drive-thru!:
beautiful day!:
I hope your day was as good as mine!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

Looks like fun... :D I love spring time and so glad it has arrived. I have been soaking up the sun this weekend! AHHH! :)

-makay

March 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger paulinabelle said...

the bag is gorgeous... also you are awesome for getting my day to remember reference. :] ive been listening to you had me at hello and if it means a lot to you nonstop lately... but i didnt think anyone would get that!! :]

March 20, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger kate maggie said...

I love everything here! :) You're so pretty! Great blog x

March 22, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home