Monday, March 15, 2010

Lace

I love this bush right outside our house. It grows wannabe roses! I don't know what they're really called. These are the first flowers I've seen so far. I can already tell that the grass is looking greener lately (literally)! This shirt is one of my favorite thrift store finds. I love lace, and in t-shirt form, it's easy to wear. My brother walked outside while I was taking these and just looked at me weird. I'm getting more brave with the tripod!
thrifted lace t-shirt, Hollister jacket, Kimchi Blue skirt, fs/ny shoes, vintage backpack.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Makay said...

adorable and ultra feminine. i love it! :)

-makay

March 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, miss Dana! I am in LURVE with that lace teeshirt. So pretty and feminine, and very you. You look so *obscenity* amazing in these pictures, it's an absolute wonder to me how you can not wake up in the morning, and marvel at your own beauty. Seriously. You're so pretty and nice, and gahh! I'm so glad I found your blog, and that we have become blog friends. It makes me smile :)
Have a good week. Yay for tripod bravery! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

March 16, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home