Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WE ALL NEED LOVE.

I've just been doing some thinking today, and had nowhere else to put it, so here it is.
I looked around my senior English classroom and I just thought of how wonderful it is that everyone is different. If I went to any other high school, there would never be someone exactly like anyone else in there. If a whole new set of kids came to the school, the experience just wouldn't be the same. People say different things, they have different thoughts, they communicate differently, moods change, friendships change, opinions change, etc. These are probably thoughts you've had forever, but it just boggles my mind how absolutely complex people are, and the world is for that matter. Just take a second and imagine everyone around you laughing as hard as they can and then crying as hard as they can. They've all done it. There's not one person who's above anyone else. There's something out there that will break them down, and something that will cheer them up. When it comes down to it, love is everything. Everyone in the world needs love, no matter who you are. The nerd in the corner that never says anything needs love. President Obama needs love. The prettiest girl in the school needs love. Your awfully evil gym teacher needs love. Paris Hilton needs love. Your best friend needs love. If everyone in the world just loved everyone else, no problems could possibly exist. Maybe this is cliche to you, but honestly, it's a true realization for me. I am so filled with artistic inspiration that I don't know what to do with it right now.
This song really encompasses how I feel right now. The Fisherman Song by Mae.
"It's so hard to love, the way that you want me to."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree, dana :)
and that song is very great, good choice :)
this post really got me thinking, so thanks for that :D
oh, and you need love, too :)
'i love youuuuu'
xoxo

October 29, 2009 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

:D glad it inspired you, too.

October 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home