Sunday, June 14, 2009

red heels

These heels make me feel HOT. This whole outfit is one of my favorites; there's something I really love about black paired with red accessories. Thanks Mom for taking some pictures for me!
Red Heels: Steve Madden
Pencil Skirt: J. Crew
Satin Blouse: A. Byer
Linen Blazer: Ambiance Apparel (Forever 21)
Purse: Genna de Rossi
Bracelet: Brighton
Necklace: no idea, my mom's
Also, my boyfriend and I were checking out some Warped Tour bands, since we will be attending! He showed me this band, and I really like them. They're called A Day to Remember, and their music is like pop punk meets death metal. It's really cool. I've never heard anything quite like it. So if you like pop punk but are looking for something a bit heavier to try, check out this song called "The Downfall Of Us All":

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home