mannequin.
I made this dress as part of my graduation project, and my friend wanted me to take this picture to go in the school newspaper! The dress is made from 50's vintage fabric and a vintage button. The belt is from the thrift store. Also, not one of the pieces of my outfit was made in China! Eco-friendly does not mean burlap sacks!
I'm wearing: Chico's boyfriend blazer, thrifted Old Navy skirt, A. Byer top, Steve Madden shoes.





2 Comments:
OH MY GOSH I WANT IT!!!
you're absolutely-bloomin-fantastic, girl, good for you! you better get a good mark for your senior project, grrr :P
by the way, i recently joined lookbook, and i can think of nobody better to also have a membership. so, if you're interested....i'm happy to invite you :D
love ya,
x
thanks so so much! and i'm totally interested!
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home