Friday, October 9, 2009

VISUAL BIOGRAPHY.

I made this in my art class at the start of the school year. My assignment was just that: to make a visual biography that tells something about ourselves. I honestly had no idea what to do, so I just started sticking stuff on and here is the result!
Obviously, I play guitar. I've got photos of my boyfriend, me, and my best friend on there, two concert tickets (Relient k and warped tour), guitar picks, buttons, music notes, a stencil that came off a tag, some fancy paper, and some fabric. The buttons and fabric kinda resemble my love for fashion, and everything else is pretty self-explanatory. The thank-you letter is from a place my friend and I played guitar at. I also have a love affair with flowers (and cats)!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home